Vynckier enclosures protect your valuable equipment from many adverse conditions because they are manufactured from hot compression molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP).
FRP is a complex composite material consisting of a polyester resin base with organic fillers to facilitate flow and to obtain special physical characteristics such as UV resistance, halogen-free and self-extinguishing properties. Additional additives are used to provide for proper consistency and pigmentation of the resin base.
Glass fibers, which make up 25 percent of the overall compound, are sandwiched between two layers of the polyester resin and are impregnated into the resin base by an elaborate roller system. This process produces a very uniform, high strength material.
Vynckier utilizes the most advanced process for molding its enclosures. Our hot compression molding process provides better flow of material into tight corner areas than cold molding process. This produces a stronger end product, allowing the glass fibers to run in every direction. Injection molding only allows the glass fibers to run in a single direction.
Vynckier enclosures are lightweight, durable, watertight and non-corroding. They are a superior alternative to metal enclosures. Vynckierâ€™s track record for producing these quality products spans more than 40 years.
Whatever the conditions; washdown, rain, condensation or windblown dust, Vynckier has the enclosure to fit your application.
With Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) enclosures from Vynckier, field modification is a snap.
For cost-effective corrosion control thereâ€™s no better solution than a non-metallic enclosure from Vynckier.
Because of machine hot compression molding
Acid rain, salt spray or acid
Up to 1Pxx-11
- Self extinguishing, fire retardant
- Limits fire propagation
- Protects equipment
- No toxic gas released in fire
High IP Rating
- Gasket tongue/groove arrangement
- Continuous poured polyurethane gasket
- Resistant to wide temperature variations without modification of properties: Constant: -59Â°F to 302Â°F (-50Â°C to 150Â°C) / Momentary: 392Â°F (200Â°C)
- Weight 1/4 of steel
- Easy to handle
- Easy to work (standard tools)
- Easy to install (mounting feet, lightweight)
- Easy to maintain (cleaned with petroleum distillate, scratches removed with vaseline)
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor designs
- Provides protection against indirect electrical contact
- Less costly than stainless steel
- Savings on modifications, installation, maintenance and shipping costs
- Polyester enclosures ease temperature variation of outside environment
- FDA Approved